by Tika Hapsari Nilmada
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups soy milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup oil
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs and add oil and soy milk.
- Then add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir just enough to get rid of most of the lumps.
- Pour a large spoonful of the mix into a greased griddle or skillet.
- Cook until pancakes until the bottom and edges are slightly browned (approximately 2 to 3 minutes).
- Flip and cook another 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes with honey and a bowl of fresh fruit.