by Charlotte Meyer: www.chefshandyman.ch/blog-en
- Berries, Fruits: 400 g frozen strawberries, 100 g fresh strawberries, 1 lemon
- Baking Ingredients: 2 tsp. vanilla extract, 1 tbsp. agave syrup
- Juices: 5 tbsp. orange juice
- Asia Ingredients: 8 tbsp. coconut milk
- Dairy Products: 1 cup soy cream
- Spices: Black pepper
Place frozen strawberries, vanilla extract, agave syrup, orange juice and coconut milk in a bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and a dash of black pepper. Blend all ingredients.
Whip soy cream or cream with 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
Serve strawberry sorbet with vanilla soy cream. Garnish with strawberries.