Perfect for an afternoon break with the girls…
2 cups milk (2% or whole)
½ cup sweetened condensed milk
4 tsp. Thai Tea leaves
3 Tbsp. Cornstarch
½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Heat 1 cup milk to a simmer (about 1 ½ minutes in the microwave).
- Add the Thai tea and let steep for 3 minutes, no longer or it could become bitter.
- Drain through a fine sieve.
- In a sauce pan, whisk together the cornstarch, tea infused milk and remaining milk, condensed milk and vanilla. Place over medium-low heat and bring to a low boil, stirring constantly.
- Set heat for a constant low boil. Stir for 1 ½ minutes, scraping the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Remove from the heat and pour into pudding cups.
- Let cool, then refrigerate.
- Serve cold.